You want to create a TWINT QR code that loads a personalised donation form with a fixed amount. This QR code is not a QR invoice and cannot be scanned with a banking app, only with a TWINT app.
- Create a TWINT Donate Touchpoint solution in Hub.
- If desired, customise the layout and add additional personal data fields to the query (restrictions must be observed).
- Create the QR code payload with personal data according to the example in the appendix.
- Add the strings of the Touchpoint solution to the QR code payload according to the step-by-step guide.
- Add the TWINT QR code to the payment slip and send it.
Demo TWINT QR Code
In this example, you can see how the donation form and the TWINT-enhanced QR code should look. In addition, the "email" data field is configured as a voluntary field in the Touchpoint solution for illustration purposes.
The QR code
Scan this TWINT QR code with your TWINT app to experience the functionality live. This code cannot be scanned with a banking app.
Attention: Payments are also live, please do not confirm a payment! 💸
The donation form
The amount and the non-editable personal data displayed in the donation form are read directly from the QR code payload.
The QR code payload
The data structure of the QR code payload looks like this and follows the format of the QR payment slip, only without the recipient data and QR payment slip-specific data. In addition, a reference number has been added in line 29 for tracking purposes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.