Datatrans is a payment service provider (PSP), which acts as the interface between RaiseNow customers and e-payment providers, including credit cards, PostFinance, instant transfer, TWINT, and MasterPass. Datatrans processes the payments from the aforementioned providers and sends them back to RaiseNow, where they are condensed and supplemented with further information.
Articles in this section
- Acquiring contracts: American Express
- Authentication with credit card payment 3-D Secure 2.0
- Charges Paypal subscriptions
- Cleared transactions
- Credit cards: What happens when a credit card expires or is no longer valid?
- Deposit slips: What is the difference between red and orange deposit slips?
- How can incoming payments be assigned to the transactions in the Manager?
- How do I do a PCI DSS certification?
- How quickly do donations appear in my account?
- How subscriptions are charged