Please ask our customer success team to assist you in the below procedure if your are having difficulties.
Visit https://self-onboarding.fa.prod.rnw.io/ to setup the connection. You can use your credentials from the RaiseNow payment platform.
You will have to supply a RaiseNow organization identifier. Our customer success team can help you identify this.
Choose whether you are setting up for production or non-production.
Note: The integration will either work for production or non-production. Usually customers start out by setting up a non-production environment and later repeating this process for the production environment. You can have production and non-production running side-by-side.
Select both options as sources of data:
This next step will setup access credentials to the RaiseNow plattform. Our Customer Success team will have pre-configured this for you. Just click next to proceed.
Next you have to provide the values required for connecting to your D365 instance:
- Tenant UUID - The uuid of your D365 tenant
- Organisation Host: orgXXX.XXX.dynamics.com
- Dataverse Web API version: 9.2 or according to the release ntoes.
- Timezone: According to the location of your organization
- Transaction/payment frquency / Salutation to gender maps: Set as defined in the prerequisits section.
- Client ID & Secret: Set as defined in the prerequisits section.
On clicking next, RaiseNow will attempt to connect to D365 with the provided information. You should see a success page after this. Please contact our support if you are experiencing problems.
You are done. Congratulations. All payments and transactions will now be forwarded to D365.