Where can I find the documents?
General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Order Processing Agreement (AVV)
What has changed?
Changes to our General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- From now on, the GTC includes our Data Processing Agreement (DPA). So consenting to the GTC automatically means that you also consent to the DPA.
- We have added a list of cookies used and their purpose.
- It is now possible for RaiseNow to adjust fees to reflect changes to consumer prices in the contract currency (with at least 30 days’ advance notice in writing).
Changes to our Data Processing Agreement (DPA)
- We have standardised the text with small structural changes and improvements arising from the cooperation with our new data protection officer.
- We have updated the DPA in line with the new Swiss Data Protection Act (DSG), to guarantee GDPR and DSG compliance.
- As mentioned above, the DPA is now part of the GTC and is therefore no longer a separate contract between RaiseNow and its customers. If you require a signed version, you can download it here.
- We have made changes in line with the new Swiss Data Protection Act, to guarantee full GDPR compliance.
Our data protection officer
Why is there no signature on the DPA?
From now on, the data processing agreement (DPA) is part of the general terms and conditions (GTC). Thus, consent to the GTC automatically means consent to the data processing agreement. Consent to the GTC is given when signing the purchase agreement with RaiseNow.
I need a signed version of the DPA
I have a question, who can I contact?
Please feel free to send us an email to email@example.com