As of now, Growth customers can offer Google Pay and Apple Pay in their donation forms for the payment of one-time donations (recurring donations will follow soon).
Both payment methods are fast and convenient and therefore enjoy increasing popularity.
Google Pay: Apple Pay:
Before you start
The activation of Google and Apple Pay is included in your Growth package. There are no additional RaiseNow fees. However, as Google and Apple Pay payments are processed via the payment service provider Stripe, the following additional transaction fees apply:
You can find an overview of the Stripe fees at https://stripe.com/de-ch/pricing (option to select the desired country and language is at the bottom left).
To activate Google and Apple Pay as a payment method, the following steps are required:
- Complete Hub registration
- Stripe connection
- Register your website as an "Apple merchant with Stripe".
- To use Apple Pay, each merchant's domain must be registered with Stripe.
- To register, your organisation must host the "apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association" file under the path
/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-associationon the root domain where the donation form is embedded.
- Therefore, we ask you to upload the verification file to your website with the URL where the donation form is embedded, for example https://yourwebsite.com/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association.
- Then let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can complete the registration with Stripe.
- We will then activate and test Google/Apple Pay your donation form.
Please note: this requires an update of the donation form to at least Tamaro version 2.2.5.