In order to offer your supporters the option to donate using Google & Apply Pay, SEPA Direct Debit*, and credit cards, your (business) Stripe account must be connected to the RaiseNow Hub.
*The SEPA Direct Debit payment method is only relevant for organizations collecting donations in EUR.
We will guide you on how to connect your Stripe account with the RaiseNow Hub
- Log into your RaiseNow Hub account. (If your organisation doesn't have a Hub account yet, you can register here. Afterwards, your account activation is required, and our support team will handle it.)
- Under Settings → Payment Providers, the available payment providers and their status' are listed. Click on the 'Connect' button next to Stripe.
- There are two types of Stripe accounts:
- Non-Managed: If your organization already has a Stripe account, simply use the registered email address to connect this account. The Stripe account is managed by you, meaning you can set the payout frequency and other settings yourself.
- Managed: If your organization does not yet have a Stripe account, you can open a new Stripe account here by following the instructions. Note: Changes in this Stripe account are managed by RaiseNow. This also means that you cannot make individual settings (such as payout frequency or disconnecting the Stripe account).
- Once the connection to Stripe was successful, you will see this under Settings => Payment Providers => Stripe. You will see the status "Active."
In this article, we have compiled an overview of all transaction fees incurred by different payment service providers.
!Relevant only for RaiseNow Growth customers!
Please contact email@example.com after successfully connecting your Stripe account, so we can configure your new Stripe payment method in the donation form.