The TWINT Button is always created automatically when you generate a QR code. You can find the TWINT Button in the QR code overview in the "TWINT button for your website or emails" section.
- After choosing the appearance and language of your TWINT button, copy the generated code block to your clipboard by clicking on the copy icon in the upper right corner of the code panel. You can also copy the code by clicking on the entire code block.
To add the TWINT button to an email newsletter, click on the HTML Email tab above the code panel and copy the code block.
Changes made to the button's appearance or language within RaiseNow Hub will not be updated automatically. Each change creates a unique code that needs to be copied and pasted to your website or newsletter template in order for the changes to take place.
- In your HTML editor, access the HTML code for the page where you want the button to appear.
- Paste the code from the clipboard into the HTML page code so that the button appears where you want it.
- Save the changes to the HTML file and publish it to your website or email newsletter.
- Preview the page in a web browser to see that the button is in the right place. Click to make sure it links to your touchpoint solution.
- Make a test donation or payment to see that everything works fine.
Here you can find the corresponding Video Tutorial:
Please sign in to leave a comment.