You want to create a TWINT QR code that loads a personalised donation form with a predefined selection of suggested amounts. The QR code is not a QR payment slip and cannot be scanned with a banking app, only with the TWINT app.
- Create a TWINT Donate Touchpoint solution in Hub.
- If desired, customise the layout and add additional personal data fields to the query (restrictions must be observed).
- Configure predefined amount suggestions.
- Create QR code payload with personal data according to the example in the appendix.
Add strings of the Touchpoint solution to the QR code payload according to the step-by-step guide.
- Add the TWINT QR code to payment slip and send it.
Demo TWINT QR Code
This example shows how the donation form and the TWINT QR code should look when enhanced with TWINT. For illustration purposes, three predefined amounts and one individual amount have been configured in the Touchpoint solution.
The QR code
Scan this TWINT QR code with your TWINT app to experience the functionality live. This code cannot be scanned with a banking app.
Attention: Payments are also live, please do not confirm a payment! 💸
The donation form
For the amount selection, the configuration of the Touchpoint solution in Hub is adopted. The non-editable personal data is taken from the QR code payload and displayed.
The QR code payload
The data structure of the QR code payload looks like this and follows the format of the QR payment slip, only without the recipient data and QR payment slip-specific data. In addition, a reference number has been added on line 29 for tracking purposes.