This release requires the RaiseNow Fundraising Kit for Salesforce version 1.32 in conjunction with version 1.15.1 of our backend integration.
- Support for automated payment matching by payment reference using TwintQr or SwissQr payment methods. Match payments via payment reference for
- Direct marketing campaigns
- Recurring donation payments
- Pledged opportunity payments.
- Support for RaiseNow payout reconciliation for Twint payments
- SEPA Direct Debit: Support for updating bank account details via Salesforce
Improvements & bug fixes
- Catch an edge case where findDuplicates() does not return any results but creating a contact results in an alert message if the “alert” box in the duplicate rule is checked. The provided contactId will now be used in the continuation of the process.
- Do not update opportunity names when processing new SEPA payment initiation messages (pain.008 files) for one-off donations.
- Automatically truncate object names when the string resulting from user input exceeds the maximum length of that field name.
- Treat Salesforce response “UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW” as a transient failure for automatic retry
- Raise request timeout time from 30 seconds to 60 seconds to reduce transient failures occurring for some customers with time consuming backend queries triggered in salesforce when processing donations.