This release requires the RaiseNow Fundraising Kit for Salesforce version 1.32 in conjunction with version 1.15.1 of our backend integration.
- Support for automated payment matching by payment reference using TwintQr or SwissQr payment methods. Match payments via payment reference for
- Direct marketing campaigns
- Recurring donation payments
- Pledged opportunity payments.
- Support for RaiseNow payout reconciliation for Twint payments
- SEPA Direct Debit: Support for updating bank account details via Salesforce
Improvements & bug fixes
- Catch an edge case where findDuplicates() does not return any results but creating a contact results in an alert message if the “alert” box in the duplicate rule is checked. The provided contactId will now be used in the continuation of the process.
- Do not update opportunity names when processing new SEPA payment initiation messages (pain.008 files) for one-off donations.
- Automatically truncate object names when the string resulting from user input exceeds the maximum length of that field name.
- Treat Salesforce response “UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW” as a transient failure for automatic retry
- Raise request timeout time from 30 seconds to 60 seconds to reduce transient failures occurring for some customers with time consuming backend queries triggered in salesforce when processing donations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.