- Support for SEPA Direct Debit recurring donations by providing pain.008 files for payment initiation and matching successful payments by processing camt.054 files
- Add option to collect payments for a recurring donation via RaiseNow SEPA Direct Debit
- Add option to add a SEPA bank account when changing payment methods for a recurring donation
- Add option to import new recurring donations via RaiseNow bulk importer with SEPA direct debit as a payment method
- Add option to start collecting for existing recurring donations via RaiseNow SEPA direct debit via RaiseNow bulk importer.
- Add IBAN validations to all RaiseNow LWCs where you can add a bank account (“Collect via RaiseNow” & “Change Payment Method”)
- Add a public Apex method to trigger pain file generation via Salesforce. This is intended for LWCs to be added in the future as well as for custom implementations using Flow or Apex to implement custom scheduling logic in Salesforce.
Improvement & Bug Fixes
- Clearing is no longer required for ch_ta payment methods
- BIC is now always optional
- The pain.008 object now shows the sum of payments included in a provided file. You may need to add the field to your page layout.
- Add German GLS bank and a generic bank option in camt file import
- Catch executing “Collect via RaiseNow” twice by locking the button much quicker as well as ensuring this cannot be executed by multiple users.
Salesforce is getting ready to enforce new rules to improve security of LWC components, replacing Lightning Locker for Lightning web components. In this release we verified that our implementation is compliant with the new security framework.
New knowledgebase entries