Release Date: November 2021
- A RaiseNow Dashboard with a collection of reports is now available with the RaiseNow Fundraising Kit
- Breaking Change: Disable execution of RaiseNow triggers within a batch context to avoid situations where the maximum stack depth of queueable executions could be breached leading to exceptions.
- Disallow charge attempts for Opportunities outside a Recurring Donation context using Swiss direct direct debit payment methods (ch-dd or ch-ta) as this is unsupported at the moment.
- Allow generating payment references for Opportunities featuring an Account but without a primary contact (company donations) using the “Generate payment references” button
- Improve field descriptions for RaiseNow fields shipped with the RaiseNow Fundraising Kit.
- New scheduled job to check the status of a given import process and update the status of the import when all records have been updated successfully. Please check out our documentation on the configuration of this feature.
- Renew subscription token in Salesforce when donors use the tamaro form to update payment information.
- Direct Debit - Capture only: Capture bank account information also when RaiseNow is not managing the payment process.
- Support custom StageNames when reconciling Opportunity payments by payment references retrieved from camt files.
- Set payment method on Recurring Donation when using the RaiseNow importer to collect direct debit payments via RaiseNow.
- Further backend improvements “under the hood” to increase performance when processing large amounts of transactional data and imports as well as overall quality of service improvements.
- The “Subscription Cancel Button” on the RaiseNow Subscription page layout is now deprecated. Use “Close Recurring donation” shipped with stock NPSP to achieve the same task.
- Catch an edge case where the RaiseNow trigger executed on lapsing recurring donations would cause an exception.
- Catch an edge case where dunning processes for re-executing charges for previously charged opportunities could fail due to a missing identifier on the opportunity set on the initial transfer of the failed charge.
- Catch an edge case where a planned future effective date for a new recurring donation was not set correctly if the recurring donation was created as “Lapsed”
- Update Opportunity amount correctly when processing a standing order payment from camt file.
- Fix a situation where the Opportunity Charge Button would lead to an error message in the Salesforce UI when a contact had +100 stored payment methods (only relevant in testing situations).