Release Date: November 2020
Support for enhanced recurring donations across the board
We have added support for all remaining recurring payment methods available through RaiseNow.
Improved Support for Camt file processing
If there is no direct integration set up with your bank to automatically retrieve camt files, you can now use Salesforce to upload a camt file and generate opportunities and payments within Salesforce automatically.
Please contact RaiseNow for activation of the necessary licensing options.
If RaiseNow automatically processes the camt file from the bank, that file will now be uploaded to Salesforce automatically.
New field mappings in the standard ontology
- You can now populate the field LeadSource on the Contact object by passing stored_customer_lead_source as an EPP transaction parameter. You must ensure valid picklist values according to your Salesforce configuration.
- CurrencyISO code will now be set both on the Payment object as well as on the Contact object when new objects are created as a result of a RaiseNow transaction.
- The field MobilePhone on the Contact object can now be set by passing stored_customer_mobile_phone as an EPP transaction parameter.
Newsletter subscriptions - New RaiseNow field on Contact object
We have introduced a new field on the Contact object to reflect the donors preferences regarding newsletter subscriptions. The RaiseNow EPP field stored_customer_email_permission will now map to RaiseNow_Newsletter_Permission_Given_c.
Improved handling for anonymous payments retrieved from a camt file
If the information retrieved from a Camt file contains null values in mandatory Salesforce fields, RaiseNow will now set the following default values:
- salutation: ”ms”
- first name: “unknown”
- last name: “unknown”
- email address: “email@example.com”
Transaction object - Prevent requesting duplicate refunds
We have fixed a bug where transaction refunds could still be requested for transactions that had previously been refunded. The bug was mitigated by the fact that a refund could not actually be executed twice.
The button is now automatically deactivated if the opportunity linked to the transaction has the status “Closed Lost”.
How do I get those updates?
To update your current version two actions are needed:
- A coordinated deployment of our backend component
- Upgrading the managed package to version 1.13 of the RaiseNow Fundraising Kit.
Article is closed for comments.