Release Notes: April 2021
Improved mechanism to transfer failed installment payment to Salesforce
This release introduces support for blocking the transfer of failed one-off donations to Salesforce in order to reduce unnecessary API consumption, while retaining the option to transfer failed installment payments.
Improved data type conversion to match custom field data type automatically
RaiseNow will now automatically identify the data type of a custom field in Salesforce and convert data passed by the touchpoint automatically to these requirements.
Extended camt.054 processing to support multiple banks
We have added an option to specify a bank when uploading a camt.054 file via Salesforce to support processing different camt.054 variants for the same organization.
Support for cover the fee
Late last year RaiseNow introduced the cover-the-fee feature in Tamaro in cooperation with several pilot customers. The feature has significantly improved revenue in our pilot projects. This release adds support within Salesforce to provide visibility on the revenue generated by this feature. Check out our updated documentation here.
Support of custom record types for NPSP objects
You can specify custom record types for NPSP recurring donation objects and NPSP payment objects in addition to the existing functionality regarding opportunities and payments. Check out our updated documentation.
Support for new standard field mappings for Hub
This release introduces support for new standard field mappings for one-off donations and recurring donations created via the new RaiseNow payment gateway:
Support for new direct debit payment processes
This release introduces support for processing both camt.054 and pain.008 files via the new RaiseNow payment gateway. Check our documentation on the process here for details.
Further Bug Fixes
- Fixed a data conversion problem when a touchpoint passes a string for an integer data type in Salesforce
- Fixed a user interface issue where only the latest saved payment method could be selected for charging an opportunity.
- Fixed naming for an edge case in which payment references were generated with names exceeding the maximum number of allowed characters
- Fixed a bug where the closed date on an opportunity generated from processing a camt file was set to the processing date instead of the actual payment date.
How do I get those updates?
To update your current version two actions are needed:
- A coordinated deployment of our backend component
- Upgrading the managed package to version 1.18 of the RaiseNow Fundraising Kit.
Please contact support to schedule the upgrade.