Before you start
The RaiseNow TWINT extension for QR-Bills will give your supporters/members the option to pay invoices via TWINT, rather than just via bank transfer. Please read on for instructions on how to extend your QR-Bills with TWINT, as well as the corresponding Style Guides.
Who can use this feature
This feature is supported for RaiseNow Free or Growth customers using Hub who already send or are planning to send QR-Bills to their supporters/members.
What you get
- A simple extension of QR-Bills with TWINT as an additional payment method.
- The QR-Bill can then be scanned & paid with the bank or TWINT app.
- The recipient information on the QR-Bill bill is used to generate personalized TWINT QR Donation Forms.
- Enjoy easy payment tracking with the QR-Bill reference number within the RaiseNow Hub platform.
- Request additional supporter details such as email addresses, marketing opt-ins & donation receipts through the RaiseNow Donation Form.
What you need to have
- A 3rd party application (letter shop, CRM, invoicing tool) which can generate QR-Bills.
- An active RaiseNow Hub TWINT QR PayPlus or QR Donate solution.
Extend the functionality of your QR-Bill
- Log into your account on RaiseNow Hub.
- Click on "Touchpoint solutions" in the navigation bar on the left-hand side.
- Click on where it says "Code" next to the TWINT QR solution you want to add to your QR-Bill.
- Click the "Extend your QR invoice with TWINT" section to expand it.
- Copy the text in the section "Alternative scheme parameters 1" and add it to the QR-Bill Payload in line 33.
- Copy the text in the section "Alternative scheme parameters 2" and add it to the QR-Bill Payload in line 34.
- Alternatively, the text from the "Alternative scheme parameters 2" section can also be added to line 30 or line 32 of the QR-Bill payload.
- Generate your QR-Bill using your 3rd party tool.
- The payload (the data encoded in your QR code) of your QR-Code should now look like the example in the attachment section below.
- Now you can scan your QR-Bill with your banking or TWINT app. 🚀
To make it clear to your supporters/members that the QR-Bill can also be scanned with the TWINT app, we strongly recommend adding our additional signposting to your invoice template. The Style guide how the signalling should be implemented in your invoice templates and the signalling design files can be downloaded from the attachment section below.