RaiseNow transfers the payments and donations collected via RaiseNow Hub once a week (*) on your mentioned bank account. We do the payouts every Wednesday for the amounts collected in the past week. The current payout period is approx. 3 to 9 days depending on when the payment/donation has been made.
This is because we first need to receive and process your payments. Prior to the payout, you receive an email from us with a donation billing where you can see the exact total amount and the payment date.
Moreover, you also have the option to access detailed information regarding your payout in RaisNow Hub. For that, select “Payouts” in the menu on the left hand side and you will be able to see an overview of all your payouts right away.
Important: Here you can also download your payout report as a PDF file. See Nr 7 below for more information.
In the following we will explain the exact meaning of each component.
1) Date: The day on which we, at RaiseNow, initiate the payout. Please note: This is NOT the date on which the amount arrives on your bank account.
2) Payout period: The period covered by the payout report and the transactions within that period.
3) Reference: The number used to identify your withdrawal. You will also find the reference number on your account statement.
4) Payout amount: The amount that is paid out to you and appears on your account.
5) Fees: The fees incurred for each successful transaction in the respective payout period. You can find out more about fees here
6) Status: The status of the withdrawal. "Processed" means that we have initiated the withdrawal.
7) Details: If you click on “Details” a small window will appear on the right hand side that will display all details of the selected payout. Here you can for example also see refunds and a breakdown of the fees.
If you want to download your payout report as a PDF file select “Download PDF” on the upper right hand corner to start the download process.
If you want to download a detailed overview of all transactions including personal data of your donors within the payout period, select “Export” in the section “Transaction History”. Here you can download your transaction overview as a CVS or XLSX (excel) file.
Be aware that you can only receive personal data of your donors if you are using TWINT QR Pay Plus or Donate QR-Codes.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
(*) Unfortunately it is not possible to adjust this period (e.g. monthly or quarterly) individually for each organization.