RaiseNow transfers the donations collected with your TWINT QR code once a week (*) on your mentioned bank account. We do the payouts every Wednesday for the amounts collected in the past week. The current payout period is approx. 3 to 9 days depending on when the payment/donation has been made.
Prior to that, you receive an email from us with a donation billing where you can see the exact total amount and the payment date.
Moreover, you also have the option to download all payout reports as a PDF file. To do so choose the menu point "Payouts" and all payout reports will be displayed immediately. Click on "PDF" in the right-hand column to download the individual reports.
In the following we will explain the exact meaning of each component.
1) Date: The day on which we, at RaiseNow, initiate the payout. Please note: This is NOT the date on which the amount arrives on your bank account.
2) Payout period: The period covered by the payout report and the transactions within that period.
3) Reference: The number used to identify your withdrawal. You will also find the reference number on your account statement.
4) Payout amount: The amount that is paid out to you and appears on your account.
5) Fees: The fees incurred for each successful transaction in the respective payout period. You can find out more about fees here
6) Status: The status of the withdrawal. "Processed" means that we have initiated the withdrawal.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
(*) Unfortunately it is not possible to adjust this period (e.g. monthly or quarterly) individually for each organization.