There is an event coming up that would be perfect to motivate your campaigners?
With an event landing page on your P2P platform you can create a page that inspires campaigners to collect donations while taking part in the event. You can create an event landing page for any kind of event, like a marathon in your city or world children's day.
In this article we show you how to create an event landing page on your P2P:
- First either choose one of your existing Events/Campaign Types or you create a new one for your event landing page. Learn how to create an event type
Note: If you choose an existing one, all campaigns previously created for this type will be counted in for the event on the landing page.
- If you've created your event type click on edit to get to the Edit CampaignType menu and scroll down to the section Event Landing Page:
- Now fill in the content you would like to provide:
- Header Image and Header Image mobile view
- Description of the Event: text that appears after the title and subtitle (title and subtitle are taken from the general description of the Event Type)
- Detail description (Optional): This description appears underneath the section 'How it works', above the section that shows corresponding campaigns on the page
- Featured Campaigns title and description: The title and subtitle/description for the section that demonstrates all campaigns partaking in the event
- Purpose title and description: The title and subtitle for the last section where all purposes that are linked to the event are presented (These are set under Relations)
- Event Parameters:
- You can provide an event location and date if you would like
- If you provide a date, the event countdown will stop at the given date
- You can also leave both empty
You can fill in all of your content first, before you activate the page.
After you have activated the Event Landing Page you have now the option in the P2P Admin space to click view, which will take directly to the frontend page to check it out!
Check out our Demo page for Zurich marathon: https://futurogoal.raisenow.com/campaigntypes/zhmarathon