The Address Enricher allows you to ask donors that have successfully donated via SMS if they would like to provide their address to receive a donation receipt in the mail. When the donor does send his or her address you will be able to find it in the RaiseNow Manager, however it is not displayed in the same spot as with other payment methods through our donation form for example.
In this article we would like to show you how you can find those addresses in the RaiseNow Mananger and export them.
Log in to the Manager and go to the Payments tab.
On the left set the following filters:
- choose SMS as payment method or type into the search bar payment_method_identifier:SMS
- type into the search bar stored_customer_raw_address:*
You will see now all sms donations with a specified address.
(Tip: Read these articles if you want to learn more about filters and how to use them.)
If you would like to export that list, add the column stored_customer_raw_address to your columns on display.
- click select column on the upper right
- in the popup search for stored_customer_raw_address
- drag and drop the column to your selected columns on the right and choose apply
Now you can see that column in your clear view. If you only want to export the sms donations that do have an address remember to set the filters mentioned above.
Now just click on export, choose your file format, continue and choose or create the set of columns that features stored_customer_raw_address and export.
Voilà your list of addresses retrieved with the Address Enricher!
Please sign in to leave a comment.