For once-off donations, RaiseNow will refund credit card, TWINT, MasterPass, PostFinance and PayPal payments if the donor requests this. You can either send an email to email@example.com and tell us the transaction ID or refund the transaction yourself. Here you'll find more information about reimbursing the donor yourself.
Articles in this section
- What kind of emails are sent by my widget?
- Support for Internet Explorer 8 to 10
- How can a donation be reversed if the donor contacts us and requests this?
- When is a donor informed of the next donation charge and how is such information triggered?
- How and when will recurring donors be informed if a donation has not been successful?
- A credit card is no longer valid - what happens to the donation subscription?
- When is a donor informed of the next donation payment?
- Do recurring donations have a expiry date?
- How and when can a recurring donation be cancelled or changed?