The RaiseNow system informs the donor about the next donation payment via an automated notification Webhook. This e-mail is triggered after the transaction. In addition the donor will have the opportunity to alter or cancel their donation subscription.
Articles in this section
- What kind of emails are sent by my widget?
- Support for Internet Explorer 8 to 10
- How can a donation be reversed if the donor contacts us and requests this?
- When is a donor informed of the next donation charge and how is such information triggered?
- How and when will recurring donors be informed if a donation has not been successful?
- A credit card is no longer valid - what happens to the donation subscription?
- When is a donor informed of the next donation payment?
- Do recurring donations have a expiry date?
- How and when can a recurring donation be cancelled or changed?