Although recurring payments are also possible with a deposit slip or LSV/DD, they are displayed in the RaiseNow Manager not as a subscription but as a once-off payment. This is because RaiseNow sees each payment as a unique payment, because, after the initial payment, any further payments are processed directly between the customer's bank and the donor and not by RaiseNow.
Articles in this section
- Cleared transactions
- Credit cards: What happens when a credit card expires or is no longer valid?
- Deposit slips: What is the difference between Red and Orange deposit slips?
- How can incoming payments be assigned to the transactions in the Manager?
- How quickly do donations appear in my account?
- How, when and by whom are the donation transactions paid?
- Is it possible to display the transaction number on the paying-in slip?
- Is there a limit to the donation amount?
- PostFinance: new Checkout Lema widget
- Recurring donations: everything you need to know