Datatrans is a payment service provider (PSP), which acts as the interface between RaiseNow customers and e-payment providers, including credit cards, PostFinance, instant transfer, TWINT, and MasterPass. Datatrans processes the payments from the aforementioned providers and sends them back to RaiseNow, where they are condensed and supplemented with further information.
Articles in this section
- GDPR - sample text to incorporate in your own data protection guidelines
- Status of the RaiseNow Infrastructure
- API - Application Programming Interface
- What exactly are Webhooks and when do I use them?
- Are donations subject to VAT?
- Password requirements for access to the RaiseNow Manager
- Help, access to my RaiseNow Manager is blocked!
- Why is the address request compulsory for credit cards?
- ddswidget.html? Help with uploading html files to your web server
- How can incoming payments be assigned to transactions in the RaiseNow Manager?