We want to make receiving payments as easy as possible for you so we developed a feature to receive a payment confirmation on your own mobile phone or tablet for all payments made to you in person, for example during your event.
Use this option like a payment terminal you might know from shops, but on your own device. No additional app, account or external terminal is necessary.
Here’s how you can use the feature:
- Create a “TWINT Pay” Touchpoint Solution.
- Select the option “custom amount” and make additional changes you might want.
- Click “publish”.
- In “Promote”, scroll down to the option “Instant payment confirmation”
- Copy the link displayed and send it to the devices (like mobile phones, tablets) where you want to receive payments. You can use the link on as many devices as you want.
During: Receive Payments
- At your event or point of sale, open the link on your phone or tablet.
- Enter the total amount that needs to be paid and click on “Make payment”
- Show the generated TWINT QR code to your buyer so that they can scan it with their TWINT app.
- Wait for the payment confirmation on your own device.
- Once the transaction is successful, you can start a new payment by clicking on the button at the bottom.
Note: you can also view all your transactions directly in Hub, refer to this article.