All cleared transactions are specifically marked under transaction details in the RaiseNow Manager. This has taken place since 4 October 2016.
How do I see which transactions are billed to me?
Here's a tutorial on how to filter the RaiseNow Manager according to the transactions billed:
- Log in to RaiseNow Manager
- Go to "Payments"
- Remove all existing filters by selecting "Reset Filters"
- Type "rnw_transaction_price: *" into the search field. RNW is short for RaiseNow.
- Confirm by clicking "Enter".
- The system will now search for all transactions that carry the 'price tag' of the transaction billing.
- To filter the cleared transactions by time, select "Timeframe" as an additional filter. Either select from the options (e.g. last month) or manually enter the timeframe. In this example, all transactions were selected from January 2017.
- In the transaction overview, you will now be able to see the total number of cleared transactions and see what has been billed to you.
- If you now click on one of the filtered transactions, you can find the 'price tag' under the details. 25 means that you will be charged 25 cents for that transaction.
When are transactions cleared?
When starting with our E-Payment we will bill the actual volume of transactions used on a monthly basis starting from 100 transactions. If you did not receive 100 transactions in one moth we add up the transaction volume until it is 100. Once the sum of all transactions has reached 100 we will add CHF 25 (0.25 *100) or EUR 20 (0,2*100)to your bill. If you already had more than 100 transactions the price for the actual volume you have reached will be added to your monthly bill.