Although recurring payments are also possible with a deposit slip or LSV/DD, they are displayed in the RaiseNow Manager not as a subscription but as a once-off payment. This is because RaiseNow sees each payment as a unique payment, because, after the initial payment, any further payments are processed directly between the customer's bank and the donor and not by RaiseNow.
Articles in this section
- Reasons why your RNW Manager account is locked
- Parameter "Recurring Intervals"
- Overview of parameters in the RaiseNow Manager
- Pulling donation receipts/ newsletter from the RaiseNow Manager
- Different User in the RaiseNow Manager
- How do I customise the language in the RaiseNow Manager?
- How can incoming payments be assigned to the transactions in the Manager?
- Password requirements for access to the RaiseNow Manager
- How can I export data from the RaiseNow Manager?
- Why are recurring payments with a deposit slip and LSV/DD not shown under subscriptions?