Although recurring payments are also possible with a deposit slip or LSV/DD, they are displayed in the RaiseNow Manager not as a subscription but as a once-off payment. This is because RaiseNow sees each payment as a unique payment, because, after the initial payment, any further payments are processed directly between the customer's bank and the donor and not by RaiseNow.LSV/DD
Articles in this section
- Interpretation of time in the RaiseNow Manager and API
- Top 3 Error Sources for failed transactions
- Introduction into the RaiseNow Manager (Video)
- Reasons why your RNW Manager account is locked
- Parameter "Recurring Intervals"
- Overview of parameters in the RaiseNow Manager
- Different User in the RaiseNow Manager
- Password requirements for access to the RaiseNow Manager
- Why are recurring payments with a deposit slip and LSV/DD not shown under subscriptions?
- Reasons for "final_errors" with SMS donations in the RaiseNow Manager